Alfra RB35 Rotabest Mag Drill
The Alfra Rotabest RB 35 X mag drill has a very compact and lightweight design, and is used for metal core drilling. This machine has a magnetic base, which allows you to use it overhead, horizontally and vertically.
This flexible tool can be used in a variety of applications within the engineering and construction industries, and provides the perfect ratio of price and capacity.
What are the key features of this machine?
- New ergonomically designed keypad with large buttons; perfect for users who are wearing gloves.
- Capable of drilling with both short and long series rotabroach cutters up to 35mm in diameter.
- Soft-start motor for an extended tool lifetime.
- Optimised tool force which is based at maximum in this performance class.
- Solid cable between the motor and housing.
- Transport case
- Safety belt
- Allen key
- Drill chuck with adapter
- Operation manual
- Core drill: 12-35mm
- Cutting depth: 50mm
- TwistdDrill: Ø 1-12mm acc. to DIN 1897
- Countersinking: 10-40mm
- Capacity: 1100W
- Single-speed gearbox: 400 rpm
- Arbor: 19mm Weldon Direct
- Coolant Supply: Integrated, automatic
- Stroke: 120mm
- Magnetic adhesion:9.000 N, TF = 2.100 N on 10mm S235
- Magnet foot: 70mm x 185mm
- Weight: 12.5kg