Alfra RB35 Rotabest Mag Drill
The Alfra Rotabest RB 35 X magnetic drill machine is used for metal core drilling and has a magnetic base which allows you to drill vertically, horizontally and overhead with great ease.
This Alfra mag drill is very compact and lightweight; offering the perfect ratio of price to capacity. This flexible tool can be used in a wide range of engineering and construction applications.
What are the key features of the RB 35 Alfra mag drill?
- NEW ergonomically designed keypad with large buttons - perfect for users who are wearing gloves!
- Drill with both short and long series rotabroach cutters up to 35mm in diameter
- Soft-start motor prolongs the service life of this magnetic drill machine
- Optimised tool force that is based at maximum in this performance class
- Solid cable between the motor and housing
- Drill chuck with adapter
- Safety belt
- Allen key
- Operation manual
- Transport case
- Max. boring Ø in steel (core cutter): 12 - 35mm
- Max. boring Ø in steel (twist drill): 1 - 12mm DIN 1897
- Cutting depth: 50mm
- Countersinking: 10 - 40mm
- Capacity: 1100W
- Single-speed gearbox: 400 rpm
- Arbor: 19mm Weldon Direct
- Coolant supply: Integrated, automatic
- Stroke: 120mm
- Magnetic adhesion: 9000 N, TF = 2100 N on 10mm S235
- Magnet foot: 70 x 185mm
- Weight: 12.5kg