Alfra RB35 Rotabest Mag Drill
The Alfra Rotabest RB 35 X mag drill has a lightweight and compact design with a magnetic base to allow you to use it horizontally, vertically and overhead.
This reliable machine is used for metal core drilling and has use in a range of applications within the engineering and construction industries.
What Are The Main Features Of This Tool?
- New ergonomical keypad with large buttons for easy access when wearing gloves.
- Can drill with both short and long series rotabroach cutters up to 35mm in diameter.
- Soft-start motor for a longer machine lifetime.
- Optimised tool force that is based at maximum in this performance class.
- Solid cable between the motor and housing.
- Transport case
- Safety belt
- Allen key
- Drill chuck with adapter
- Operation manual
- Core drill: 12-35mm
- Cutting depth: 50mm
- TwistdDrill: Ø 1-12mm acc. to DIN 1897
- Countersinking: 10-40mm
- Capacity: 1100W
- Single-speed gearbox: 400 rpm
- Arbor: 19mm Weldon Direct
- Coolant Supply: Integrated, automatic
- Stroke: 120mm
- Magnetic adhesion:9.000 N, TF = 2.100 N on 10mm S235
- Magnet foot: 70mm x 185mm
- Weight: 12.5kg