Armorgard OX1 OxBox Van Box
The OX1 is an Armorgard OxBox vanbox. These van boxes have been designed for low-risk solutions where cost is a key concern.
OxBoxes are available in four different sizes - van box, truck box, site box, and site chest – giving you a wide choice of size for a wide variety of purposes.
What are the main security features of this van box?
- Robust 5-lever deadlocks that are all keyed alike, providing you with security and convenience (keys supplied)
- Anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt
- Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, to deter any potential thief
- Steel plate construction that is thinner, to save on cost, but still durable
- Extra folds are created in the vulnerable areas to maintain good levels of security
Are these van security boxes durable and convenient to use?
- Hydraulic gas arms allow you to easily lift the lid smoothly
- Serial numbers on the keys allow you to replace them overnight, so you’re never stuck without your tools
- Durable powder-coated paint finish that also looks good
- You can easily add castors (not included) to make the van box more mobile
Overall, you will find this model of van tool storage box an effective yet low-cost solution for storing your tools and equipment in your van securely.
- Internal dimensions: 830 x 425 x 440 mm
- External dimensions: 915 x 490 x 450 mm
- Total Storage Capacity (litres): 170
- Weight (kg): 27
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms: 395N
- Charcoal Grey Powder Coat + anti-corrosive undercoat
- Material: 2mm Steel
- Forklift Skids: No
- Safety stay: Yes
- Fire resistant: Yes