Armorgard OX3 OxBox Site Box
The OX3 is an Armorgard OxBox site tool box. The power tool storage boxes in this range have been designed for low-risk solutions where cost is a key concern.
OxBoxes are available in four different sizes - van box, truck box, site box, and site chest – giving you a wide choice of size for a wide variety of purposes.
What are the main security features of these siteboxes?
- Robust 5-lever deadlocks that are all keyed alike, providing you with security and convenience (keys supplied)
- Anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt
- Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, to deter any potential thief
- Steel plate construction that is thinner, to save on cost, but still durable
- Extra folds are created in the vulnerable areas to maintain good levels of security
How are these site tool boxes durable and convenient to use?
- Hydraulic gas arms allow you to easily lift the lid smoothly
- Serial numbers on the keys allow you to replace them overnight, so you’re never stuck without your tools
- Durable powder-coated paint finish that also looks good
- Forklift skids, for easy moving around site even when full
- You can easily add castors (not included) to make the site box even more mobile
Overall, you will find this model of site tool storage box an effective yet low-cost solution for storing your tools and equipment securely.
- Internal dimensions: 1115 x 595 x 545 mm
- External dimensions: 1200 x 665 x 630 mm
- Weight (kg): 58
- Charcoal Grey Powder Coat + Anti-corrosive undercoat
- Material: 2mm Steel
- Total Storage Capacity (litres): 377
- Newton Loading of Gas Arms: 300 Nm
- Forklift Skids: Yes
- Safety stay: No
- Fire resistant: Yes