Bosch DBH740R Air Rotary Hammer 0607557501
The DBH740R is a Bosch air rotary hammer drill (part number 0.607.557.501) is an SDS-Plus hammer equipped with the tried-and-tested Bosch pneumatic hammer mechanism.
What are the key features of the DBH740R air hammer drill?
- SDS-plus system: no-loss power transmission, and quick and easy bit changes with simple insertion and release
- Overload clutch, to protect you and your tool
- Auxiliary handle with adjustable depth stop can be rotated 360°
- Also suitable for left-handers
What is the advantage of an air hammer over an electric one?
This air SDS hammer is ideal for you to use in areas where you can't use electric hammer drills, such as drilling applications in wet or damp locations and shafts.
Looking for a rotary-only air drill?
Then check out our selection here.
- Drill diameter in
Concrete: 20 mm
Steel: 13 mm
Wood: 30 mm
- Full-load speed: 850 rpm
- Impact rate: 3900 rpm
- Power output: 740 W
- Air consumption under load: 16 bzw. 33,9 l/s/cfm
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Connecting thread: G 1/4"
- Inner hose width: 13 mm
- Auxiliary handle (2 602 025 070)
- Depth stop (1 613 001 008)
- Hose nipple (3 603 386 016)
- Plastic carrying case (1 615 438 313)