Bosch DBH740R Air Rotary Hammer 0607557501
The DBH740R is a Bosch air rotary hammer drill (part number 0.607.557.501) is an SDS-Plus hammer equipped with the tried-and-tested Bosch pneumatic hammer mechanism.
This air powered SDS hammer from Bosch Power Tools, is ideal for use in areas where you can't use electric hammer drills, such as drilling applications in wet or damp locations and shafts.
What are the key features of the DBH740R air hammer drill?
- SDS-plus system: no-loss power transmission, and quick and easy bit changes with simple insertion and release
- Overload clutch, to protect you and your tool
- Auxiliary handle with adjustable depth stop can be rotated 360°
- Also suitable for left-handers
Not the Air Drill you were looking for?
We have a whole range of Bosch air tools for you, including more air drill options.
- Drill diameter in
Concrete: 20 mm
Steel: 13 mm
Wood: 30 mm
- Full-load speed: 850 rpm
- Impact rate: 3900 rpm
- Power output: 740 W
- Air consumption under load: 15 l/s (31.8/cfm)
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Connecting thread: G 1/4"
- Inner hose width: 13 mm
- Auxiliary handle (2 602 025 070)
- Depth stop (1 613 001 008)
- Hose nipple (3 603 386 016)
- Plastic carrying case (1 615 438 313)