Bosch GAS 35 M AFC Vacuum Extractor
The GAS 35M AFC is a 110v Bosch wet and dry vacuum extractor that features automatic filter cleaning, for sustained suction power. It is a very versatile machine that is very easy to use.
What are the main features of the GAS35 MAFC?
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Certified for dust class M
- Flow rate sensor
- Static-dissipating equipment
- Power tool take-off
- Automatic shutdown at max fluid capacity
- Integrated accessory holders
- L-Boxx compatibility
What makes this Bosch vacuum extractor suitable for Trade use?
This wet/dry vacuum is certified for dust class M in accordance with EU standards, which covers the majority of dust types that you may encounter for a very high level of user protection. Combined with the power tool take-off that features automatic on/off switching and a delayed action shutdown, it is clear that you will find this dust extractor a great professional solution for a range of dust management issues.
The automatic filter cleaning is a fantastic feature for professional users, as it means that the machine provides you with consistent suction power and allows you to keep working for longer without pausing to perform cleaning and maintenance. Other features that you will find very useful include the flow sensor with audible signal that will alert you to a drop in airflow, and an automatic shutdown that will stop the extractor when the maximum fluid level is reached.
This Bosch wet and dry extractor is also protected enough for trade use thanks to the static-dissipating equipment, including the non-marketing hose, which prevents static charging. It is also robust and easy to transport thanks to the non-marking wheels, providing you with great flexibility of use in a range of locations. Bosch have made it even easier for your to transport this machine by including integrated hose, cable and accessory storage, as well as compatibility with the L-Boxx system.
- Max. power input (Turbine): 1.380 W
- Dust class of wet/dry extractor: M
- Dust class of main filter: M
- Filter surface area 6.150 cm²
- Max. volume flow rate (Turbine): 74 l/sec
- Max. vacuum pressure (turbine): 254 mbar
- Container volume, gross: 35 l
- Container volume, net: 23 l
- Container volume, net, water: 19,2 l
- Length: 515,0 mm
- Width: 450,0 mm
- Height : 575,0 mm
- Weight: 12,4 kg
- 3 x chrome-plated suction tubes 0.35 m
- 5 m hose, 35 mm diameter, antistatic with power tool adapter
- Crevice nozzle 250 mm
- Disposal bag
- Floor nozzle set
- PES flat-pleated filter