Bosch GBH18V-EC BL 18v SDS-Plus Drill (Naked in L-Boxx)
The Bosch GBH 18 V-EC 18v cordless SDS-plus hammer drill is a powerful but lightweight machine with a brushless motor, providing you with more power and a longer lifetime.
This Bosch 18v SDS Drill is a “Click & Go” machine. This means that it comes packaged in an L-Boxx without batteries or charger, which makes it perfect for adding to a pre-existing Bosch 18v kit.
What are the key features of this Bosch 18v SDS body only drill?
- Brushless EC motor: see below for details
- Highest chiselling rate in its class: 12kg per hour
- Electronic motor protection shuts the motor down in the event of an overload, protecting both you and your tool
- Lightweight and ergonomic design means that you can use the Bosch GBH18VEC in comfort, even for long periods
- Highly durable construction means that the tool remains fully function even after a 2m drop onto concrete
What are the advantages of the brushless motor inside the bosch GBH 18V-EC professional?
A brushless motor increases the efficiency of the machine, and means lower amperage and lower heat development.
The increased efficiency results in up to 30% more runtime, allowing you to complete more tasks per charge. The lower heat development results in an overall tool lifetime that is up to 100% longer than a tool with a comparable DC motor
What are the features of the Coolpack batteries included with this bosch 18v SDS hammer drill?
Each Bosch cordless tool comes with these batteries. The cells inside are wrapped in a protective coating (the red, ridged material visible on the bottom of the battery) which conducts heat away from the cells and out into the air.
This makes the bottom of the battery feel warm but keeps the cells nice and cool. So the battery life is greatly extended and it's much more efficient. Great value for money!
See our full range of
Cordless SDS Drills
Great Low Prices!
See our great range of
SDS Bits & Chisels
- Max. impact energy: 1,7 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 – 4.550 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 – 1.400 rpm
- Weight incl. battery: 2,6 kg
- Length: 285,0 mm
Height: 218,0 mm
- Max drilling diameter
in concrete with hammer drill bits: 4 – 18 mm
in steel: 13 mm
in wood: 20 mm
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop 210mm
- L-Boxx and inlay
- Naked tool - battery and charger not included