Bosch GCO 2000 Metal Cut-Off Saw
The Bosch GCO2000 metal cut-off saw (110v) is a robust machine, with level and spring construction capable of processing the highest work loads. It is best suited to performing tough jobs at a quick pace.
What are the key features of this bosch abrasive chop saw?
- Extremely robust, ideal for heavy-duty jobs in tough conditions
- 2000 W motor with starting current limitation ensures fast but safe work progress
- Quick clamping mechanism is easy to use
- Continuously variable mitre angle setting up to 45°, for flexible working in a range of tasks
- Vertical D-handle for ergonomic working
- Integrated handle makes this saw easy for you to transport
- Cutting capacity, rectangle 180 x 85 mm
Cutting capacity, square 110 x 110 mm
Cutting capacity, L-profile 130 x 130 mm
- No-load speed 3.500 rpm
- Cutting disc diameter 355 mm
Cutting disc bore 25,4 mm
- Weight 18,0 kg