Bosch GDX18VLi Impact Wrench/Driver (2x 5Ah)
The Bosch GDX 18 V-Li combines an impact wrench and an impact driver in one handy tool. This cordless 18v machine comes packaged with 2 x 5.0Ah Lithium-ion CoolPack batteries for an excellent runtime and overall lifetime.
What are the key features of this 18v Bosch impact driver / wrench?
- Fulfils the function of both an impact driver and an impact wrench thanks to the combination of a ¼” hex and a ½” square head
- 5.0Ah Li-ion CoolPack batteries offer great reliability with a long runtime and overall lifetime
- Light weight allows you to use the tool for long periods of time, in confined/awkward spaces and overhead
- Speed pre-selection and forward/reverse rotation
- High torque and speed allows you to work quickly in tough applications
- Electronic Cell Protection protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Comfortable to use due to the compact, lightweight design and softgrip handle covering
How does this Bosch tool fulfil both impact wrench and driver functions?
It’s all in the head. The outside of the head is a half-inch square which allows you to attach all of the conventional impact wrench accessories. However, inside this square head there is a ¼” hex hole that allows you to insert impact driver bits.
This means that you can buy one tool instead of two! Not only is this more cost-effective, but it also means that you only need to carry one tool around and in between sites.
- No-load speed: 0 - 2.800 rpm
- Max. torque: 180 Nm
- Rated impact rate: 0 - 3.200 bpm
- Length: 166mm
- Height: 242mm
- Toolholder: 1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.8kg
- 2 x 5.0 Ah Li-ion CoolPack batteries
- AL 1860 CV quick charger
- L-BOXX 136
- L-BOXX inlay for tool and charger