Bosch GLL 2-50 Cross Line Laser + Tripod
The Bosch GLL 2-50 cross line laser level is extremely easy-to-use and has a fantastic 20m working range.
This self-levelling laser is supplied with the BT 150 tripod for optimum use.
What are the key features of this 20m Bosch laser level?
- Versatile use: vertical, horizontal and cross line laser modes
- Extremely precise with an accuracy of ±3mm at a distance of 10m
- Horizontal and vertical self-levelling up to ±4°
- High visibility laser lines
- Easy-to-use: simple design with clearly marked buttons for one-handed operation
- Robust design with softgrip covering: protects against knocks and drops for a long lifetime
- IP54 dust and splash protection
- Pendulum lock ensures safe transport of the tool
- Working range of 50m with the LR 2 receiver (optional accessory)
- 3 x 1.5 V LRS (AA) batteries
- Alignment disc
- Laser target plate
- BT 150 tripod
- L-Boxx inlay
- Protective bag - L-Boxx not supplied
- Working range: 20m
- Working range with receiver: 50m
- Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -20 - 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C
- Laser class: 2
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m
- Self-levelling range: ± 4°
- Levelling time: 4 s
- Max. operating time: 20 hrs
- Tripod thread: 1/4"
- Projection: 2 lines
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Size (L x W x H): 118 x 57 x 89mm