Bosch GLL 3-50 Cross-Line Laser + Mini Tripod
The Bosch GLL3-50 Cross-Line Laser is a great self-levelling laser for horizontal and vertical alignment, squaring, and use as a plumb line laser. This kit includes the laser, a mini-tripod, and an L-Boxx inlay.
What are the key features of this Bosch cross-line laser?
- LED screen showing battery life, to make sure you're never caught without charge
- Keypad, to select which line(s) you want to see
- Robustness and durability, thanks to the IP54 dust and splash protection that allows you to use the tool in tough site conditions
- Working range of 10m, which can be extended using the LR2 receiver (sold separately). Plumb point range: 5m.
- Pendulum lock on/off button
- Mini tripod with 3 telescopic legs and rotating base allows plumb point to be seen
- Laser: 635 nm, < 1mW, laser class 2
- Self-levelling time: +/-4 seconds
Self-levelling accuracy: +/-4 degrees
- Precision (line): +/- 0.3 mm/m
Precision (plumb point): +/- 0.5 mm/m
- Power supply: 4 x AA LR06 1.5v
- Tripod thread: 1/4" + 5/8" on bare tool
- Dimensions (w/o tripod): 146 x 83 x 117 mm
Dimensions (w/ tripod): 201mm dia. x 197mm height
- Weight incl. battery + base: 0.9 kg