Bosch GRL 500 H Rotation Laser Level
The Bosch Professional GRL 500 H is a Rotation Laser for levelling tasks on site. It has a working range of 500m (diameter) which is ideal for larger scale outdoor levelling jobs.
Included in the Bosch GRL500H, is the rotation laser, and the remote control which doubles as the receiver. This integration helped it win the Red Dot award 2015 which recognises excellence in product design.
What are the Key Features of the Bosch GRL 500 H Laser?
- Theft protection - with visual and audio alarms at both the laser and receiver.
- Remote control/receiver - both are integrated into one handset for easy use
- Slope function - Enter slope values directly and precisely in increments of 0.1%. Easy to use with the remote's keypad and visual display. Plus there's an automatic slope detection.
- Robust design - The laser has a metal protective cage, 'IP56' dust and splash protection, and is built to withstand drops from 1m
- Calibration reminder - The GRL 500 has time, temperature and shock detectors. So it knows when you may need to re-calibrate the laser level, e.g. when the tool has been switched off for prolonged periods, stored in the wrong temperature, or after a drop or fall.
- Fast, simultaneous charging for both laser and remote - The remote and laser are both charged while attached together. 20 minutes for 4 hours use, 1 hour for 60% charged and 3 hours for 100% charged.
- Relative height display - distance between where the laser beam hits the reception area and the centre of the receiver
- Anti-Drift System - prevents levelling errors in the event of shocks or vibrations.
- Sleep mode - longer operating time while retaining the settings
- Centre Line button - automatically aligns the laser beam and the centre of the receiver and measures the slope value
Get a Demo of the Bosch Rotation Laser
We can arrange a full product demo in-store at Kelvin Power Tools or on site anywhere in the UK. Enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org
||635 nm, < 1 mW
||-10 – 50 °C
||-20 – 70 °C
|Working range with laser receiver
||500 m (Diameter)
|Working range without receiver
||20 m (Diameter)
||± 0.05 mm/m horizontal,
||± 5,7° (10%)
|Dust and splash protection
||4 x 7.4-V-Li-Ion
|Operating time (max.)
||1 x 5/8"
|Colour of laser line
||1 x 360° line
- Bracket for LR 50 receiver
- Protective case for LR 50 receiver
- Carry case for GRL 500 laser
- Quick charger