Bosch GSA18V-Li 18v Reciprocating Saw (Naked in L-Boxx)
The Bosch GSA 18 V-Li NCG 18v reciprocating saw is a powerful and durable tool that offers best-in-class cutting performance. When paired with 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries, this saw can cut over 100 spruce beams (100 x 100mm) to length on only one battery charge.
This cordless sabre saw comes packaged in an L-boxx, without batteries or a charger. This “Click&Go” system allows you to simply add the tool to you pre-existing kit without having to buy unneeded accessories!
What are the key features of this 18v Bosch sabre saw?
- SDS blade changes make it quick and easy to swap blades
- 2-stage speed setting allows you to customise the speed of this cordless reciprocating saw to the application
- Electronic Motor Protection helps ensure a long tool lifetime by protecting against overload
- Ergonomic design with softgrip covering for easy and comfortable use, even over long periods of time
- Stroke length: 28mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 3.4kg
- Stroke rate 1st gear: 2400 spm
Stroke rate 2nd gear: 2700 spm
- Vibration emission value ah: 20.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K: 2.5 m/s²
- S 123 XF saw blade for metal
- S 2345 X saw blade for wood
- L-Boxx carry case & inlay
- Bare tool: batteries and charger not included