Bosch GSB18V-Li + GDR18V-Li (4.0Ah Wireless)
This Bosch GSB GDR wireless twin pack contains the GSB 18 V-Li combi drill, GDR 18 V-Li impact driver, and 2x 4.0Ah Lithium-ion batteries. These tools are packaged in two L-Boxxes.
Wireless charging allows you to charge the battery every time you put the tool down, which greatly improves your working efficiency.
What are the most important features of the tools in this Bosch wireless twinpack?
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Compact and lightweight yet robust designs enable you to use these tools in a wide range of professional applications
- Handles with softgrip covering mean that these tools are also comfortable to use
- Battery charge level indicator ensures that you never unexpectedly run out of power when working
- GSB18V-Li: 4-pole motor and newly-designed gearbox, motor brake, integrated LED light, and practical belt clip
- GDR18V-Li: high torque and high impact rate
How does Bosch wireless charging work, and what are the advantages of this technology?
Put simply: contactless charging technology allows you to recharge the battery without physically connecting it to a charger! Simply rest the battery on the induction charging pad with the tool attached whenever it is not in use to give it a quick charge top-up.
This presents many advantages over conventional charging methods:
- Improved Working Efficiency – less time is spent swapping batteries and putting them on charge. You also will never have to worry about scheduling charging times again!
- Cost-Effectiveness – You only need one battery per frequently-used tool when using this system, with perhaps one single back-up battery. There is also no need for expensive industrial charging stations.
- User-Friendliness – This system is easy to use and integrate into your workflow. The included frame can be mounted on workbenches, shelves or other work surfaces - even vertically! - to serve as a flexible yet secure holder for the charger, battery and tool
- Improved Durability – The battery stays connected to the machine for a much greater percentage of time. This means that the connection points are much slower to weaken, and it provides a better seal against dirt, water and other contaminates. The charger has no contacts at all, resulting in a much higher level of durability.
GSB 18 V-Li
- Max. torque (hard): 67 Nm
Max. torque (soft): 28 Nm
- No-load speed (1st / 2nd gear): 0 - 500 / 1,700 rpm
- Max. impact rate: 25,500 bpm
- Chuck capacity (min. / max.): 1.5 / 13mm
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2"
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.8kg
- Torque settings: 18+1
- Size (L x H): 195 x 260mm
- Drilling diameter in wood: 35mm
Drilling diameter in steel: 13mm
Drilling diameter in masonry: 13mm
- Screw diameter: 8mm
- No-load speed: 0 - 2,800 rpm
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.7kg
- Max. torque (hard): 160 Nm
- Rated impact rate: 0 - 3,200 bpm
- Size (L x H): 145 x 241mm
- Bit holder: 1/4" internal hexagon
- 2x 4.0Ah wireless charging batteries
- Wireless charger
- Charger dock
- 2x L-Boxx cases