Bosch GSB18VE2Li Robust 18V Combi Drill (Naked in L-Boxx)
The Bosch GSB18VE-2LI Robust Series combi drill is a heavy duty edition for bigger drilling tasks.
Best Features of the Bosch GSB18VE 2Li
- Slim and well-designed, yet tough and durable
- Electronic motor, cell and rotation protection
- 4-pole motor and newly-designed gearbox
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- 13mm auto-lock chuck
- Integrated LED light for a clear view in poor lighting conditions
- Practical belt clip - keep the tool within easy-reach
What does this Robust Series model provide that the Dynamic Series model doesn't?
The tough Dura Shield housing provides excellent exterior protection and allows the machine to remain fully-functional even after a 2m drop on to concrete.
The internal components are protected by the Electronic Motor Protection, which prevents overload and thereby guarantees a longer tool life span.
The Electronic Rotation Control immediately shuts the machine down if the drill bit jams, preventing any damage to yourself or the tool.
This model is significantly more powerful than its standard Dyanmic Series counterpart; providing an extra 18 Nm of torque, 10mm drilling capacity in wood, 3mm drilling capacity in concrete and 2mm screw diameter.
An auxiliary handle is supplied with the machine to help you keep this extra power under tight control.
- Auxiliary handle
- L-Boxx 136 carry case
- Batteries, Charger NOT included
See more of our
View our great range of
Drill Bits & Accessories
- Max torque - hard: 85 Nm
- Max torque - soft: 42 Nm
- No-load speed - 1st gear: 0–400 rpm
No-load speed - 2nd gear: 0-1.850 rpm
- Max. impact rate: 27.750 rpm
- Max. chuck capacity: 13mm
Min. chuck capacity: 1.5mm
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2"
- Weight including battery: 2.5kg
- Torque settings: 25+1
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 45mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry: 16mm
- Max. screw diameter: 10mm