Bosch GSB18VLi 18v Combi Drill (Naked)
The Bosch GSB 18 V-Li cordless drill is a DynamicSeries 18v combi drill that provides excellent power and a long lifetime, but is also comfortable and easy-to-use.
Key features of this Bosch GSB body only
- 4-pole motor and newly-designed gearbox
- 13mm auto-lock chuck
- Motor brake
- Electronic cell protection
- Slim, ergonomic design and handles with softgrip covering
- Integrated LED light, for a clear view
- Practical belt clip – helps you to keep the tool in easy-reach
How powerful is the Bosch GSB 18V-Li combi drill?
This Bosch 18v hammer drill has a whole host of great features that will allow you to use it in a range of professional applications. The Bosch GSB18VLI has a 4-pole motor and new gearbox design that combine to provide you with 67Nm of torque, as well as a max drilling diameter of 13mm in masonry/metal and 35mm in wood.
Is this combi drill suitable for Tough trade use?
This Bosch Dynamic Series cordless combi drill is well protected by electronic cell protection, which extends battery life by up to 400%. Another professional feature is the motor brake that enables you to perform quick, easy and precise work when driving rows of screws.
Combined with a body designed to be comfortable to hold and the high-capacity batteries that allow you to work for longer, it is clear that this 18v hammer drill is one of the best cordless drill models you can buy.
- Torque (hard): 67 Nm
Torque (soft): 28 Nm
- Torque settings: 18+1
- No-load speed (1st / 2nd gear): 0 - 500 / 1,700 rpm
- Max. impact rate: 25,500 rpm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2"
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.9kg
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 35mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry: 13mm
- Max. screw diameter: 8 mm