Bosch GSC10.8V-Li Metal Shear (Naked)
The Bosch GSC 10.8V-Li metal shear is a handy 10.8v tool that cuts much faster than conventional tin snips, with no effort required from the user.
It is packaged without batteries or charger, making it a very cost-effective way of expanding your Bosch 10.8v kit.
What are the most important features of this Bosch 10.8v cordless metal shear?
- Up to 4x faster than tin snips when making straight and curved cuts, greatly improving your working efficiency
- Powerful enough to effortlessly cut metal up to 1.3mm thick
- Adjustable cutting clearance allows you to adjust the cutting depth to precisely match the thickness of the material being cut
- Long blade lifetimes, thanks to the four cutting edges and reversible design
- Lightweight and compact, for easy and comfortable working even for long periods
- Robust Durashield housing means that the tool remains functional even after falling 1m onto concrete
- Cutting capacity in
Steel 800 N/mm², max.: 0,6 mm
Steel 600 N/mm² max.: 0,8 mm
Steel 400 N/mm², max.: 1,3 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm², max.: 2,0 mm
- Length x height: 256 x 131 mm
- Stroke rate at no load: 3.600 spm
- Weight incl. battery: 1,4 kg
- Minimum curve radius: 15 mm
- Vibration emission value ah (sheet metal): 3.5 m/s²
Uncertainty K 1.5 m/s²
- Alignment gauge
- Allen key
- Batteries and charger not included