Bosch GSH 11 VC SDS-Max Breaker
The GSH 11 VC SDS-Max concrete breaker (110V) is Bosch's most powerful 11kg demolition hammer; possessing the best power-to-weight ratio with its 1,700W motor and 23J of impact energy.
This concrete breaker has vibration control which consists of decoupled handles and an optimised hammer mechanism for low vibration levels and a permitted trigger time of over 3 hours per day.
What are the key features of this Bosch concrete breaker?
- Low vibration levels for safe and comfortable working, even over long periods of time
- Typical in-line design for optimum handling when working towards the ground
- Adjustable impact force can be perfectly matched to the application
- Constant Electronic acts as a power booster in heavy loads for constant speed
- Vario-Lock: 12-fold adjustment of the chisel position, allowing you to adapt this demolition hammer to each work situation (e.g. when using tile chisels)
- Service display indicates to the user when there is an impending carbon brush change
- Comes with RTec Speed pointed chisel for immediate use
- SDS-Max tool holder ensures optimum power transfer
- On/off switch is comfortable to reach from the main handle
- Carrying case
- Grease tube
- Machine cloth
- Pointed chisel
SDS-Max Bits & Chisels
Great prices on
Need More Power?
Check our range of
heavy road breakers
- Rated power input: 1,700W
- Max. impact energy: 23J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 900 - 1,700bpm
- Weight: 11.4kg
- Bit holder: SDS-Max
- Vibration emission value ah (chiseling): 8.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²