Bosch GSH 11 VC SDS-Max Breaker
The GSH 11 VC SDS-Max demolition hammer (240V) is Bosch's most powerful 11kg concrete breaker; possessing the best power-to-weight ratio with its 1700 watt motor and 23 joules of impact energy.
This demolition hammer has vibration control which consists of an optimised hammer mechanism and decoupled handles for low vibration levels and over 3 hours of trigger time per day.
What are the main features of this Bosch concrete breaker?
- Low vibration levels: safe and comfortable working, even over long periods of time
- Typical in-line design: optimum handling when working towards the ground
- Adjustable impact force: can be perfectly matched to the application
- Constant Electronic: acts as a power booster for heavy loads, ensuring constant speed
- Vario-Lock: 12-fold adjustment of the chisel position, allowing you to adapt this concrete breaker to specific work situations (e.g. when using tile chisels)
- Service display: notifies the user of a required carbon brush change
- Comes with RTec Speed pointed chisel: use this demolition hammer immediately
- SDS-max tool holder: delivers optimum power transfer
- On/off switch: comfortable to reach from the main handle
- Carrying case
- Grease tube
- Machine cloth
- Pointed chisel
SDS-Max Bits & Chisels
Great prices on
Need More Power?
Check our range of
heavy road breakers
- Rated power input: 1,700W
- Max. impact energy: 23J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 900 - 1,700bpm
- Weight: 11.4kg
- Bit holder: SDS-Max
- Vibration emission value ah (chiseling): 8.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²