Bosch GSH 16-28 Heavy Breaker
The Bosch GSH 16-28 hammer is a powerful, heavy-duty machine that can complete up to 13 tons of concrete breaking per day. This tool can be transported easily using the wheeled trolley that comes with the product as standard.
What are the most important features of this machine?
- Provides a massive 41J single impact force with 1750W of motor power; delivering an excellent rate of material removal.
- Vibration control allows you to work for longer in better comfort and safety.
- The robust design and use of high-quality materials delivers a durable tool which has a long life cycle.
- The large handle increases control and safety for the user.
- The tool cannot be switched on or off unintentionally due the positioning of the on/off switch, which greatly increases user safety.
Do you need a smaller breaker?
We also stock a range of smaller SDS-Max demolition hammers which may be more suitable for your needs.
- Rated power input: 1750W
- Impact energy: 41J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1300bpm
- Weight: 17.9kg
- Length: 760mm
- Width: 255mm
- Tool holder: 28 mm internal hexagon
- Vibration emission value ah: 13.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 2.0 m/s²
- Pointed chisel: 400mm
- Grease tube
- Machine cloth
- Wheeled case
- Carrying handle