Bosch GSH27VC Heavy Road Breaker
The GSH 27 VC demolition hammer (240v) is Bosch's most powerful electric breaker. This heavy-duty road breaker incorporates various features into its design, like low vibration levels, an ergonomic design and anti-slip surface, for safe and comfortable use.
What are Main features of this bosch demolition hammer?
- Powerful 2,000W motor with 62J of impact energy for an outstanding material removal rate
- Vibration control: vibration-reduced hammer mechanism and decoupled handles for safe and comfortable working
- Robust and durable: high-quality steel and aluminium components for a long lifespan
- Ergonomic handles with softgrip covering and a low centre of gravity for comfortable use
- Anti-slip surface stops the road breaker from falling over
- Rated power input: 2,000W
- Max. impact energy: 62J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1,000 bpm
- Weight: 29.5kg
- Bit holder: 28mm internal hexagon
- Vibration emission value ah: 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²