Bosch GSH27VC Heavy Road Breaker
The GSH 27 VC demolition hammer (110v) is Bosch's most powerful electric breaker. This heavy-duty road breaker incorporates various features into its design, like an anti-slip surface, low vibration levels and an ergonomic design, for safe and comfortable use.
What are the key features of this Bosch demolition hammer?
- Powerful 2,000W motor with 62J of impact energy for an outstanding rate of material removal
- Vibration control: decoupled handles and vibration-reduced hammer mechanism for safe and comfortable working
- Robust and durable: high-quality aluminium and steel components for a long lifetime
- Ergonomic handles with softgrip covering and a low centre of gravity for comfortable use
- Anti-slip surface prevents the road breaker from falling over
- Rated power input: 2,000W
- Max. impact energy: 62J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1,000 bpm
- Weight: 29.5kg
- Bit holder: 28mm internal hexagon
- Vibration emission value ah: 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²