Bosch GSL 2 Floor Surface Laser (Motorised)
The Bosch GSL2 SET floor surface laser kit is the first of it's kind, making uneven patches of floor incredibly easy to identify. It ensures an exellent degree of safety as it is able to quickly check the entire surface, then simply and precisely display the irregularities.
It is just so easy to use: if you see one line, the surface is flat, if you see a broken line, then the surface is not flat. Simple! This robust and handy little product is IP 54 protected, making it ideal for site managers, surveyors, and anyone in any of the flooring trades.
What are the key features of this Bosch floor surface laser?
- This set version includes a 1.3Ah li-ion battery, charger, remote control, L-Boxx, laser target and laser viewing glasses
- IP 54 protection means that this is a robust, long-lasting tool that you can use in tough site conditions
- Quick and easy to use, improving your working efficiency
- Laser diode 635 nm, < 5 mW
Laser class 3R
- Working range without receiver 10 m
Working range with target 20 m
- Self-levelling range ± 4°
- Weight, approx. 2 kg
- Length x width x height 215 x 170 x 200 mm
- 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- 1 x 1.3 Ah Li-Ion battery
- 3 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA) batteries
- AL 1115 CV quick charger
- L-BOXX 238
- L-BOXX inlay for tool
- Laser target
- Laser viewing glasses (red)
- RC2 remote control