Bosch GSR 10.8 V-EC Drill Driver + Chuck (Naked)
The Bosch GSR 10.8V-EC Naked Drill Driver is a handy 2-speed 10.8v tool with a long lifetime, capable of screwing up to 770 screws (4 x 40 mm) in softwood in one battery charge.
What are the key features of this Bosch GSR10.8V-EC?
- 10mm Auto-lock chuck is robust, with high clamping force
- Highly efficient EC Brushless Motor: the electronic switching in this motor results in a lower amperage and lower heat development, allowing you to complete more applications per charge and providing you with a longer motor lifetime compared to a DC motor of the same class.
- 20+1 clutch settings and variable speed enables you to make precise torque and speed adjustments, for perfect screwdriving results every time
- LED light ensures that sure you have a clear view in shadowy conditions
- Motor brake ensures that you work with high precision when driving rows of screws
- Ergonomic design: a slim, well-designed handle with softgrip covering ensures comfortable and secure use
- Electronic Cell Protection provides you with a 400% longer battery lifetime
- Naked Tool - no batteries, charger or L-Boxx included.
More Drill Drivers...
Drill Drivers More Deals!
We've got much more choice, see our Drill Drivers
Huge Selection of
Professional Drill Bits
- No-load speed (1st/2nd gear): 0-400/0-1300 rpm
- 10mm chuck
- Maximum torque: 18 Nm
- Max drilling diameter (steel/wood): 10/30 mm
- Max screwing diameter: 10mm
- Weight incl. battery: 0.9 kg