Bosch GST 160 BCE Top Handle Jigsaw
The Bosch GST 160 BCE jigsaw (110v) is Bosch's top-of-the-range bow-handle machine. It is ideal for providing excellent control and precise cuts, even when cutting near edges and corners.
What are the key features of the Bosch GST160 Jigsaw?
- SDS blade system for quick and easy changes using just one hand - no need to touch hot blades!
- LED light and dust blowing function ensure that you always have an excellent view of the cutting line
- Orbital blade action allows you to make tear-free cuts
- Low vibration levels thanks to the counterbalance mechanism which allows you to work for longer in safety and comfort
- Double-roller blade guide for user-controlled blade guidance
- Powerful 800W motor with Constant Electronic for constant speed, even in more demanding applications
- Speed preselection for the perfect cut in all tasks and materials
- Improved footplate: decreased workpiece friction, better control cutting near edges and tool-free bevel adjustments
- Restart protection: stops the jigsaw from unintentionally starting again after an interruption to the power supply
- Power: 800W
- Stroke rate: 8000 - 3000 spm
- Depth of cut: 160mm
- Stroke length: 26mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Anti-splinter insert