Bosch GST 18 V-Li B 18v Jigsaw (Naked in L-Boxx)
The Bosch GST 18 V-Li B cordless 18v jigsaw is compact yet powerful, cutting up to 30% faster and deeper than its predecessor. This body-only tool comes with an L-boxx case and is supplied without batteries or a charger, allowing you to add it to an existing 18v kit without having to purchase unwanted accessories.
best features of the Bosch GST 18 V-Li B Top-Handle jigsaw
- More versatile and stable than its predecessor: cuts up to 30% faster and deeper
- NEW auto-stop brake: this Bosch 18v jigsaw stops as soon as the trigger is released for excellent user safety
- Compact and lightweight with a small grip circumference for perfect handling, particularly in confined spaces or overhead
- SDS blade system: the Bosch GST 18V-Li B offers quick and easy blade changes with one hand
- 4-stage pendulum cutting: choose between quick cuts or clean cuts, or a happy medium between both
- Speed pre-selection: customise the speed of this Bosch 18v jigsaw to the application
- Electronic Motor Protection: protects the motor against overload for a long service life
- Integrated LED light and blower function ensures that you always have a clear view of the cutting line
- Metal base plate with a plastic cover for increased control when cutting smaller/slimmer pieces
- 1x T 144 DP blade 'Precision for Wood'
- 1x T 244 D blade 'Speed for Wood'
- 1x T 308 B blade 'Extra-Clean for Wood'
- Anti-splinter guard
- L-Boxx case and inlay
- Body-only tool: batteries and charger not included
- Voltage: 18v
- Stroke rate at no-load: 0 - 2,700 spm
- Stroke height: 23mm
- Mitre cuts: 0 - 45°
- Cutting depth in wood: 120mm
Cutting depth in aluminium: 20mm
Cutting depth in metal: 8mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 2.4kg
- Vibration sawing sheet metal: 8.5 m/s²
Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 81 dB(A)
Sound power level: 92 dB(A)
Uncertainty K: 3 dB