Bosch Progressor Holesaw 48mm
This is the Bosch 48mm Progressor Hole Saw (part no. 2-608-584-634) This is a highly durable hole cutter that will provide you with high cutting performance and excellent chip clearance.
Progressor holesaws are best suited to use with aluminium, non-ferrous metals and cast iron steel, but are also suitable for use with acrylic glass, chipboard, fibre-reinforced composites, inox, laminate, hardwood, plasterboard, plastics, plywood, sandwich materials and thin sheet metals.
- 48mm Bosch progressor hole saw
- Part number: 2-608-584-634
- Length: 40mm
- HSS-Matrix-II steel teeth (8% colbalt) for extreme resilience and a long lifetime
- Progressive tooth strip for extreme bite and premium chip clearance
- 10-degree cutting angle makes high speed cutting more achievable
- Quick, tool-free holesaw changing with 'Power-Change' adaptor technology