Bosch SDS-Plus-5 6.5mm x 200mm WL Drill Bit
This Bosch 6.5mm SDS-Plus drill bit (part number 2-608-597-779) has a working length of 200mm, and is suitable for drilling masonry, concrete, and reinforced concrete. It is part of the Bosch SDS-Plus-5 range.
What are the key features of this Bosch SDS-Plus Bit?
- Highly durable carbide ensures a long lifetime and good wear resistance
- Wear mark: the visibility of this mark indicates whether or not the hole diameter is still in tolerance for metal anchor setting
- 2-cutter, with AWB brazing and hardening: Diameter-optimised brazing and hardening technology makes this Bosch SDS drill bit more robust, and reduces the vibration levels during drilling
- Carbide relief grooves: Special V-shaped design enables faster dust transportation into the flute, which prevents clogging at the base of the drilled hole
- 4-flute turbo design: This patented design ensures efficiency dust removal
- Diameter: 6.5mm
- Working length: 200mm
- Total length: 260mm
This Bosch SDS-Plus drill bit bears the test mark of the PGM-German masonry drill bit testing association. The PGM test mark requires continuous proof of production and quality control and regular sampling inspections of the drill bits by independent institutes.