Buckler B1150 Choc Oil Leather Buckflex Boots
These Buckler B1150SM safety dealer boots are part of the brand's innovative “Buckflex” range and feature a built-in shoe horn which makes them extra convenient and comfortable to wear.
These excellent Goodyear Welted boots are manufactured from “Chocolate Oil” leather and have triple stitched seams for a long lifetime with an integral leather pull on loop for added convenience.
These durable B1150 dealer boots provide both high levels of safety and comfort, making them a fantastic choice for any tradesman.
What are the key features of these Buckler Buckflex dealer boots?
- Size 12: sizes 7 - 13 available.
- Chocolate Oil colour (Autumn Oak also available here)
- Buckflex range: These safety boots feature an extra section of elastic at the heel which makes them easier to put on and take off, prevents “heel dig” when driving and operating foot controls, and ensures full ankle support with a close comfort fit.
- Steel toe and midsole: These work boots provide great protection from both falling objects and sharp objects on the ground.
- K2 sole: These safety boots have the toughest sole in Buckler’s footwear range, featuring a bonded and lockstitched toe plate, a disrupted pattern to beat flex splitting and chamfered edges to reduce muck trapping.
- Goodyear Welted construction: This is an extremely robust method of manufacturing whereby a lockstitch sewn welt secures the upper sole to the inner sole. The “lasting” provides a better fit; the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles provides greater comfort; and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
- EN ISO 20345-1 SB/P/HRO safety: Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force. Fuel and oil-resistant outsole. Penetration-resistant outsole of 1100 Newtons. Heat-resistant upper to 300°c for 60 seconds.
FREE Delivery on orders over £99!*
ADD Buckler Socks
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
ADD A Hoodie