Buckler B1151 Buckflex Oak Leather Boots
These Buckler B1151SM safety dealer boots are part of the brand's innovative “Buckflex” range and feature a built-in shoe horn which makes them extra convenient and comfortable to wear.
These quality Goodyear Welted boots are manufactured from “Autumn Oak” leather and have triple stitched seams for a long lifetime with an integral leather pull on loop for additional convenience.
These durable B1151 safety boots provide both high levels of comfort and safety, making them the perfect choice for any tradesman.
What are the main features of these buckler buckflex safety boots?
- Size 7: sizes 8 - 13 also available.
- Autumn Oak colour (Chocolate Oil also available here)
- Buckflex range: These dealer boots have an extra section of elastic at the heel which makes them easier to put on and take off, provides full ankle support and a close comfort fit, and prevents “heel dig” when driving and operating foot controls.
- Steel toe and midsole: These safety boots offer excellent protection from both falling objects and sharp objects on the ground.
- K2 sole: The sole on these work boots has a bonded and lockstitched toe plate, a disrupted pattern to beat flex splitting and chamfered edges to reduce muck trapping; making this the toughest sole in Buckler’s range.
- Goodyear Welted construction: This is an extremely robust method of manufacturing in which a lockstitch sewn welt secures the upper sole to the inner sole. The “lasting” offers a better fit; the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles delivers better comfort; and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
- EN ISO 20345-1 SB/P/HRO safety: Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force. Fuel and oil-resistant outsole. Penetration-resistant outsole of 1100 Newtons. Heat resistant upper to 300°c for 60 seconds.
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
Buckler Protective Gloves
Need more safety-wear?
Try Buckler's high