Buckler B1990 Buckflex Dealer Boots
These Buckler B1990SM safety dealer boots are part of the brand's innovative "Buckflex" range and focus on toughness, comfort and convenience.
These safety boots are manufactured from quality cowhide crazy horse leather with triple stitching along the seams for a long lifetime. They also feature a "kick-off spur" for great convenience.
What are the most important features of these Buckler Buckflex B1990 work boots?
- Size 6: sizes 7-13 also available.
- Dual thickness rubber scuff toe, wider-fitting toe and heel kick-off spur.
- Buckflex Range: These safety boots feature an extra section of elastic at the heel which makes them easier to put on and take off, prevents “heel dig” when driving and operating foot controls, and ensures full ankle support with a close comfort fit.
- K3 sole: A multi-sipe pattern helps keep the weight of these dealer boots low, but the design is still as tough and durable as the excellent K2 sole.
S1/P/HRO/SRC Safety Features
- Dual thickness rubber scuff toe
- Energy absorption seat region
- Heat (300ºC) and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Slip-resistant - max test (SRC)
- Steel midsole
- Steel toe cap
FREE Delivery on orders over £99!*
ADD Buckler Socks
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
ADD Buckler Gloves
Try Buckler's high