Buckler B550SM Wide Fit Brown Lace Boot
These Buckler B550SM wide-fit safety boots are made from “Autumn Oak” leather with an antique finish and lace-up style. These steel toe work boots have a range of safety and comfort-enhancing features, which make them ideal for use in agriculture, construction and all trades.
What are the key features of these Buckler B550 safety boots?
- Size 12: sizes 6 - 13 available.
- Wider-fitting toe cap than other Goodyear Welted steel toe boots for a roomier fit.
- Dual-thickness rubber scuff toe for great durability and a longer boot lifetime.
- Steel toe and midsole: These steel toe work boots provide great protection from both falling objects and sharp objects on the ground.
- K3 sole: The multi-sipe pattern helps keep the weight of these safety boots low, but the design is still as tough and durable as the excellent K2 sole.
- Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force.
- Fuel, oil and penetration-resistant outsole (1100 Newtons)
- Heat-resistant upper to 300°c for 60 seconds
- Maximum slip-resistance: These wide-fit boots have been tested on ceramic tile wetted with dilute soap solution and smooth steel with glycerol.
- Goodyear Welted construction: This is an extremely robust method of manufacturing in which a lockstitch sewn welt secures the upper sole to the inner sole. The “lasting” gives a better fit; the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles provides greater comfort; and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
Buckler Protective Gloves
Need more safety-wear?
Try Buckler's high