Buckler B750 SMWP Brown Waxed Leather Boots
These Buckler B750SMWP safety boots have a lace-up style and are manufactured from brown weathergrain waxed leather. These work boots are waterproof and provide excellent safety and comfort, making them the perfect choice for any tradesman!
What are the main features of these buckler b750 safety boots?
- Size 9: sizes 7 - 12 available.
- Steel toe and midsole: These work boots protect your feet from falling tools, materials, etc. and sharp objects on the ground.
- K2 sole: These safety boots have the toughest sole in Buckler’s footwear range, featuring a bonded and lockstitched toe plate, a disrupted pattern to beat flex splitting, and chamfered edges to reduce muck clogging and trapping.
- Goodyear Welted construction: A lockstitch sewn welt secures the upper sole to the inner sole, resulting in a tougher work boot. The “lasting” gives a better fit; the natural cushion filler between the inner and outer soles provides better comfort; and the quality materials and construction allow your feet to breathe.
- EN ISO 20345-1 SB/P/HRO/WRU safety: Toe protection tested with 200J impact force and 15kN compression force. Fuel and oil-resistant outsole. Water-resistant leather uppers. Penetration-resistant outsole of 1100 Newtons. Heat-resistant upper to 300°c for 60 seconds.
FREE Delivery on orders over £99!*
ADD Buckler Socks
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
ADD Buckler Gloves
Try Buckler's high