Buckler BSH008 High-Leg Zipper Boot
These Buckler BSH008NMWP high leg safety boots have been specifically designed with the high safety requirements and non-metallic construction that is required by the gas and oil industry.
These “gas and oil” boots are manufactured to safety level S3 HRO, and provide high levels of both comfort and safety in extremely tough environments. These waterproof work boots are part of Buckler's "Buckshot” range, which means that they also have an incredibly high level of slip resistance.
What are the key features of these Buckler BSH008 safety boots?
- Size 8: sizes 7 - 13 available.
- Zipper boot: The laces on these work boots are only adjusted the first time you put them on. After that, you remove them using the non-metallic zip. Behind the zip is a “bellows” which opens out to allow you to put on and take off the boots with ease, whilst also ensuring that they remain waterproof.
- Quality leather: The dark brown “Crazy Horse” leather is made from the best part of the hide, providing a pair of long-lasting and comfortable safety boots.
- Composite toe cap and non-metallic midsole protect your feet from falling objects and sharp objects on the ground without the spark-risk of metal. These work boots provide toe impact protection up to 200J and compression protection to 15kN.
- Waterproof: These safety boots are entirely waterproof, keeping your feet dry in all conditions.
- Slip resistance: These work boots have been tested on ceramic tile wetted with dilute soap solution and smooth steel with glycerol for ultimate safety.
S3 HRO SRC Safety
- Toe impact protection to 200J and compression protection to 15kN
- Fuel and oil-resistant outsoles
- Antistatic electrical resistance between 0.1 and 100MΩ
- Heel energy absorption 20J
- Closed seat region
- Water-resistant uppers for damp conditions
- Penetration-resistant outsole of 1100 Newtons
- Cleated outsole
- Heat-resistant to 300°C for 60 seconds
FREE Delivery on orders over £99!*
ADD Buckler Socks
Why not buy some comfy
Buckler socks to go with
your new boots?
ADD A Hoodie