C-Tec Multi-Solve Multi-Purpose Solvent
C-Tec Multi-Solve is a fantastic multi-purpose solvent that removes a range of substances including adhesives, sealants, oil, grease, silicon, wax, tar, paraffin, printing ink, and more. Just spray it onto the surface and it gets to work in seconds! It is ideal as a preliminary treatment for paints or adhesives, and in a wide variety of trades like plumbing, shopfitting, tiling, upholstering, joirnery, building, signmaking, and stonemasonry.
- Comes in a handy 500ml aerosol
- Leaves no oil film
- Fast, thorough and safe degreasing and cleaning
- Will not attack plastics or corrode paint
- Fast drying
- 100% aliphatic hydrocarbon solvent that contains no recycled solvents
- Recommended for use with all C-TEC adhesives and sealants
- Degreasing and cleaning mechanical parts.
- Cleaning tools and workshop equipment.
- Removing stickers or masking tape adhesive residues.
- Removing layers of grease before relubricating, e.g. door hinges.
- Removing trims and bumper strips without damaging.
- Removing tar and other coating stains.
- Finishing joints sealed with CT1.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all surfaces before using C-Tec adhesives and sealants.