DeWalt DCD785N Combi Drill 18v Li-Ion (Naked)
The DeWalt DCD785M2 is a cordless 18v combi drill that is ultra compact and lightweight, yet powerful. This body-only hammer drill is supplied without batteries, a charger or case, allowing you to add it to an existing 18v kit.
What are the key features of the DeWalt DCD785M2 Combi drill?
- XR Li-ion technology: this DeWalt combi drill is designed for increased efficiency and faster working
- Extremely compact and lightweight for comfortable use, especially overhead or in confined spaces
- 2-speed, all-metal gearbox: this DeWalt combi drill has an increased runtime and a longer service life
- Adjustable 14-position torque control for consistent screwdriving into a range of materials with different screw sizes
- 13mm keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit changes with one hand
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip for increased user comfort and control
- Intelligent trigger design: this DeWalt 18v combi drill offers total user control
- Integrated LED light with delay feature for clear vision in poor lighting conditions
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder for increased user convenience
- Body-only tool - batteries, charger and case not included
Not what you need?
View our full range of
Cordless Combi Drills
Do you need drill bits?
See our great range of
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery type: XR Li-ion
- Max. torque: 60 Nm
- Power output: 350W
- No-load speed: 0 - 600 / 2,000 rpm
- Beats per minute: 0 - 10,200 / 34,000 bpm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Max. drilling capacity in wood: 38mm
Max. drilling capacity in metal: 13mm
Max. drilling capacity in masonry: 13mm
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 202 x 80 x 190mm