DeWalt DCD795N 18V Naked Brushless Combi Drill
The DeWalt DCD795 cordless combi drill has a brushless motor and a very compact design, which makes it perfect for use in tight spaces and overhead. This tool is part of the Intelligent XR Lithium-ion Series, which has been designed with the aim of increasing user efficiency and working speed.
This model is packaged as a bare tool without a battery, charger or case; allowing you to build your own tool kit in an economical way.
What Are The Main Features Of This Hammer Drill?
- Brushless motor - Powerful, efficient and low-maintenance.
- Two-speed all-metal gearbox (transmission) - Greater flexibility and durability, providing a longer tool life span.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design - Comfortable to hold and easy to use, especially overhead and in confined spaces.
- 15 position torque control - Achieve consistent screwdriving results in a wide range of materials and applications.
- Intelligent trigger design - Helps you achieve total control over all tasks.
- LED light with flashlight function - Increased visibility when working in poor lighting conditions.
- Steel belt hook and bit holder - Keep the tool and accessories within your reach at all times.
What Are The Advantages Of A Brushless Motor?
In a brushed motor, the brushes apply friction which reduces the power and efficiency of the machine. In a brushless motor, this friction is removed; giving you more power for the same weight!
These brushes also frequently wear out, forcing you to spend valuable time and money on repairs. A brushless machine means less maintenance and fewer repairs, which ultimately improves your working efficiency.
- Max torque (hard): 60 Nm
Max torque (soft): 23 Nm
- Power output: 360w
- No load speed: 0-600/2000 rpm
- Beats per min: 0-10200/34000 bpm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. drilling capacity (wood): 38 mm
Max. drilling capacity (metal): 13 mm
Max. drilling capacity (masonry): 13 mm
- Weight: 1.88 kg
- Length: 197 mm
Height: 218 mm
Width: 67 mm
- Sound pressure: 90 dB(A)
Sound pressure uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
Sound power: 101 dB(A)
Sound power uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/arm vibration - drilling into metal N/A m/s²
Uncertainty K 1 (vibration) N/A m/s²
- Hand/arm vibration - drilling into concrete: 23 m/s²
Uncertainty K 3 (vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- Belt hook
- Magnetic bit holder
- Bare tool only - battery, charger and case are not included