DeWalt DCD795N 18V Naked Brushless Combi Drill
The DeWalt DCD795M2 is a cordless 18v combi drill that is ultra compact and lightweight with a brushless motor. This body-only hammer drill is supplied without batteries, a charger or case, allowing you to add it to an existing 18v kit.
What Are The key Features Of The DeWalt DCD795M2 Combi Drill?
- Brushless motor: excellent power, increased efficiency and low-maintenance
- Extremely compact and lightweight for comfortable use, particularly in confined spaces or overhead
- XR Li-ion technology: this DeWalt 18v combi drill is designed for increased efficiency and faster working
- 2-speed, all-metal gearbox: increased runtime and a longer service life
- Adjustable 15-position torque control: this DeWalt combi drill offers consistent screwdriving in a variety of materials
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip for increased user comfort
- Intelligent trigger design: this DeWalt combi drill offers total user control
- Integrated LED light with delay feature for clear vision in poor lighting conditions
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder for increased user convenience
- Body-only tool - batteries, charger and case not included
Not what you need?
View our full range of
Cordless Combi Drills
Do you need drill bits?
See our great range of
- Max. torque (hard / soft): 60 / 23 Nm
- Power output: 360W
- No-load speed: 0 - 600 / 2,000 rpm
- Beats per minute: 0 - 10,200 / 34,000 bpm
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
- Max. drilling capacity in wood: 38mm
Max. drilling capacity in metal: 13mm
Max. drilling capacity in masonry: 13mm
- Weight: 1.62kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 202 x 67 x 218mm
- Vibration hammer drilling in concrete: 23 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure: 90 dB(A)
Sound power: 101 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)