DeWalt DCF880N 18v Impact Wrench (Naked)
The DCF880N DeWalt 18v impact wrench is part of the latest generation XR Li-Ion compact tool range, which has been designed for efficiency and to help you complete applications faster and with greater ease.
The compact and lightweight design makes this DeWalt battery impact wrench easy and comfortable to use for long periods of time, even in tight spaces and overhead.
What are the key features of this DeWalt XR Impact wrench?
- All-metal gearing provides efficient power transfer and a long tool lifetime
- Aluminium front housing ensures better heat dispersion, which in turn increases the motor lifetime
- Ergonomic design and rubber grip area improve your comfort and control when using this DeWalt 18 volt impact wrench
- Intelligent trigger enables total control over all applications
- Bright white LED ring with delay feature helps you to see clearly even in poor lighting conditions
- Bit Holder 1/2" (12.7mm)
- Power Output 250 Watts
- No Load Speed 0 - 2300 rpm
- Impacts per Minute 0 - 2700 ipm
- Max. Torque 203 Nm
- Max. Bolt Diameter M16
- Weight 1.54 kg
- Length 14.5 mm
Height 19 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact 11 /s²
Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 4.9 m/s²
- Sound Pressure 93 dB(A)
Uncertainty K 1 (Sound) 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure 104 dB(A)
Uncertainty K 2 (Sound) 3 dB(A)
Please note: this is a naked tool and therefore does not include batteries and charger.