DeWalt DCF886N XR 18v Impact Driver (Naked)
The DeWalt DCF886N XR cordless 18v impact driver has a brushless motor and 165Nm of torque for ultimate power and performance.
This naked impact driver is packaged without a battery or charger, allowing you to add it to an existing tool kit without having to purchase unneeded accessories.
What are the key features of this DeWalt cordless impact driver?
- XR brushless motor: increased efficiency, runtime and durability, with lower servicing costs
- Aluminium front housing helps disperse heat for a longer tool lifetime
- XR intelligent switch provides protection against overheating and overload
- 1/4" keyless 'drop in' hex driver for fast and easy one-handed bit changes
- Variable speed control with forward and reverse rotation
- Compact and lightweight for easy use in confined spaces or overhead
- Ergonomic handle with rubber overmould reduces vibration levels for increased user comfort
- 3 integrated LED lights positioned in a halo ring for perfect visibility in poor lighting conditions
- Belt hook allows you to keep the machine within easy reach
- Bare tool - battery, charger and case not supplied
- Voltage: 18v
- Power output: 280W
- No-load speed: 0 - 2,800 rpm
- Impacts / min: 0 - 3,200 ipm
- Max. torque: 165 Nm
- Bitholder: 1/4"
- Anvil type: quick release
- Max. bolt diameter: M12
- Brake type: electric
- Tool length: 140mm
- Tool height: 196mm
- Weight: 960g
- Vibration emission (ah): 13.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 3.8 m/s²
- Sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure: 102 dB(A)
- Sound uncertainty (K): 3 dB(A)