DeWalt DCG412M2 18v Grinder (4.0Ah Li-ion)
The DeWalt DCG412M2 is a DeWalt 18v grinder that is part of the XR Li-ion range. This range has been designed to increase efficiency, and enable you to complete applications more quickly.
This DeWalt cordless grinder comes packaged with two 4.0Ah Lithium-ion batteries, which have a long runtime and overall lifetime, and a heavy-duty kit box.
What are the key features of this DeWalt battery grinder?
- Powerful and efficient DeWalt PM58 motor is fan cooled for a long-lifetime, and features replaceable brushes. Delivers up to 7000 rotations per minute for fast cutting and grinding applications.
- Steel cut spiral bevel gears provide high durability and low vibration levels, increasing your safety and productivity
- Low profile jam-pot gear case improves gear durability and ergonomics
- Intelligent trigger and lock-off switch provide you with greater control, and improve your safety
- Quick change wheel and keyless guard increases the flexibility, versatility, and efficiency of this DeWalt cordless angle grinder
- Two-position side handle provides you with greater control and comfort
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip help ensure that your grip is secure and comfortable
The DCG 412 DeWalt 18v angle grinder is also available as a naked tool (without batteries, charger, and case) – click here to view.
- Max. Disc Diameter: 125 mm
- Power Output: 405 Watt
- No Load Speed: 7000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Length: 400 mm
Height: 125 mm
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
Sound Power Uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Surface grinding 6.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- 2 position side handle
- Keyless protective guard
- Blade Wrench
- Multi-voltage Charger
- 2x 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Heavy duty kit box