DeWalt DCG412N Angle Grinder (Naked)
The DeWalt DCG412M2 is a DeWalt 18v grinder that is part of the XR Li-ion range. This range has been designed to increase efficiency, and enable you to complete applications more quickly.
This DeWalt cordless grinder comes packaged without batteries, charger, or case. This allows you to add the tool to your pre-existing DeWalt kit without having to buy unwanted accessories.
What are the key features of this DeWalt battery grinder?
- Powerful and efficient DeWalt PM58 motor is fan cooled for a long-lifetime, and features replaceable brushes. Delivers up to 7000 rotations per minute for fast cutting and grinding applications.
- Steel cut spiral bevel gears provide high durability and low vibration levels, increasing your safety and productivity
- Low profile jam-pot gear case improves gear durability and ergonomics
- Intelligent trigger and lock-off switch provide you with greater control, and improve your safety
- Quick change wheel and keyless guard increases the flexibility, versatility, and efficiency of this DeWalt cordless angle grinder
- Two-position side handle provides you with greater control and comfort
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip help ensure that your grip is secure and comfortable
The DCG 412 DeWalt 18v angle grinder is also available as a full product, with batteries, charger, and case – click here to view.
- Max. Disc Diameter: 125 mm
- Power Output: 405 Watt
- No Load Speed: 7000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Length: 400 mm
Height: 125 mm
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
Sound Power Uncertainty: 5 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Surface grinding 6.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) 1.5 m/s²
- 2 position side handle
- Keyless protective guard
- Blade Wrench
- Naked tool: no batteries or charger included