DeWalt DW331K Jigsaw
The DeWalt jigsaw DW331K (110v) is a heavy-duty 701 watt power jigsaw with many useful features.
What are the key features of this DeWalt Jig Saw?
- Powerful variable speed motor delivers up to 3100 strokes per minute, and can be customised to suit the material and/or task at hand
- Constant speed under load with this DeWalt jig saw thanks to the full wave electronic speed control with feedback. This provides you with a consistent finish across all materials.
- Quick and easy blade changing thanks to the keyless system, which improves your working efficiency. Accepts t-shank blades
- Tapered saw blade roller controls blade deflection at maximum depth of cut
- Low vibration levels thanks to the counterbalance mechanism and rubber grip areas. This means that you can use the tool for longer in greater safety and comfort.
- Control the aggressiveness or smoothness of the cuts thanks to the 4-stage pendulum cutting action
- Soft start ensures that you start the cut both safely and accurately
- Tool free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover bevels to 45º in both directions
- Dust blower ensures a clear line of sight when cutting, helping you to work with greater ease and accuracy
- Trouble-free servicing of the DeWalt DW 331 K electric jig saw thanks to its modular component design
- Power Input 701 Watts
Power Output 445 Watts
- No Load Stroke Rate 0-3100 spm
- Stroke Length 26 mm
- Bevel Capacity 45 °
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood] 135 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel] 12 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity [Non Ferrous Metal] 30 mm
- Weight 2.8 kg
- Length 250 mm
Height 210 mm
- 4 high performance jigsaw blades
- Anti-scratch cover
- Anti-splinter insert
- Dust extraction adaptor
- Heavy duty carrying case