DeWalt DW717XPS Sliding Mitre Saw 250mm
The DeWalt DW717XPS (110V) is a sliding compound mitre saw with a double bevel tilt. This lets you tilt the blade left or right for angled cuts. The DW717 also allows for maximum manoeuvrability in the workplace.
What's the main features of this DeWalt cross cut mitre saw?
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier, which allows you to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 60° left and 0° - 50° right
- Innovative grooving stop allows you to adjust the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- Large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. This provides you with maximum stability and accuracy.
- Linear horizontal rails use bronze guides to provide you with high levels of precision when cutting materials up to 320 mm wide with this DeWalt mitre saw
- Quick release bevel setting makes it easy to precisely set bevel angles up to 48° left and right
- Compact and lightweight design means that despite the enormous capacity of this DeWalt 250mm mitre saw it is easy to transport around the jobsite
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator allows you to quickly and easily align the blade and also illuminates the work piece, increasing your productivity
More Mitre Saws?
Take a look at our other Mitre Saws
Circular Saw Blades
Excellent range of Bosch,
DeWalt, Trend & more
- Power input/output: 1675/750 W
- Blade speed 4000 rpm
- Blade diameter x bore: 250 x 30 mm
- Bevel capacity 48-48o
- Mitre capacity (right-left) 50-60o
- Cutting capacity at 90o-90o (WxH) 302x88mm
Cutting capacity at 90o-90o (WxH) 320x76mm
Cutting capacity at 45o-90o (WxH) 213x88mm
Cutting capacity at 45o-90o (WxH) 226x76mm
Cutting capacity at 90o-45o (WxH) 302x58mm
Cutting capacity at 90o-45o (WxH) 320x50mm
Cutting capacity at 45o-45o (WxH) 226x50mm
- Weight 23kg
- Depth x length x height: 541 x 718 x 442 mm
- 60 tooth blade
- Blade spanner
- Dust bag