DeWalt DWE357K Compact Recip Saw
The DWE357K DeWalt recip saw has a compact design, which enables you to easily access tight areas and offers you more flexibility in the jobs that it can perform.
This DeWalt saber saw has been designed to offer you excellent cutting performance in heavy duty applications, which makes it ideal for plumbers, electricians, heating, HVAC, and builders.
What are the most important features of this DeWalt 110v reciprocating saw?
- 1050 watt motor allows you to easily perform heavy-duty tasks
- Excellent cutting performance thanks to the 2800 maximum strokes-per-minute and 29mm stroke length
- 4-position blade clamp enables flush-cutting, and increases versatility
- Compact and lightweight design: only 368mm in length and 3.1 kg in length, this DeWalt recipro saw is easy to balance and control, and will allow you to perform a wide range of tasks in smaller spaces
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp makes it very quick and easy for you to change the blade
- Variable speed trigger allows you to instantly match the speed to the material and task at hand
- Rubber coated grip areas lower vibration levels and provide you with a more secure grip, allowing you to use the DeWalt DWE357 electric reciprocating saw for longer in greater comfort and safety
- Fixed/pivoting shoe provides leverage and support for a range of applications
- Power Input: 1050 Watts
Power Output: 525 Watts
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-2800 spm
- Stroke Length: 29 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood]: 280 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel Sections & Pipes]: 100 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity [PVC]: 130 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Length: 365 mm
Height: 200 mm
Comes with heavy duty carry case.