Festool BHC 18 Li 18v SDS-Plus Drill (5.2Ah)
The Festool BHC 18 Li is a compact yet powerful 18v SDS-Plus hammer drill.
Best features of the Festool BHC SDS-Plus Drill
- Vibration dampening
- Brushless EC-TEC motor
- 5.2Ah Lithium-ion batteries
- 2 modes: drilling and hammer drilling
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- LED light which automatically turns on when the drill starts
Is this Festool SDS drill suitable for trade use?
Many of this machine's features make it ideal for professional tasks in a range of applications.
The BHC 18 Li is lightweight and has been designed with excellent balance, making it ideal for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and securing thermal insulation composite systems. It also has excellent vibration dampening for safe and comfortable working.
While it may be compact and lightweight, this machine does not compromise on power. The brushless motor provides excellent power transfer and monitors the application to provide only as much power as is required to maximise runtime. The EC-TEC motor is also very durable and will shut down if the machine reaches a critical temperature or torque level, which increases the overall lifetime of the machine.
This Festool SDS-Plus drill is suitable for drilling up to 18mm in concrete, stone and masonry. It is also suitable for electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68mm in sandstone, brick and masonry. It is also possible to drill without impact for tasks such as spot-drilling tiles.
- Toolholder: SDS-Plus
- Charging time: 90 mins
- Idle engine speed: 0 - 1100 min-1
- Max. number of strokes: 4895 min-1
- Drilling Ø (beton): 18mm
- Crown borer Ø: 68mm
- Max. torque (wood / steel): 10 / 25 Nm
- Single impact energy: 1.8 J (EPTA)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 88 x 237mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 2.6kg
- 2x 5.2 Ah Li-ion batteries
- TCL 3 charger
- Additional side-mounted hand grip
- Depth stop
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC