Festool BHC 18 Li 18v SDS-Plus Drill (5.2Ah)
The Festool BHC 18 Li SDS-Plus hammer drill has a brushless motor and an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio. This cordless 18v SDS drill comes with 2x 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries and a rapid charger which both feature Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM technology for increased productivity!
- 2x 5.2Ah Lithium-ion AIRSTREAM batteries (BP 18 Li 5.2 AS)
- TCL 6 rapid charger
- Side handle
- Depth stop
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC carry case
- FREE 18v 5.2Ah AIRSTREAM battery (supplied separately by Festool - registration required here - ends 30/6/17)
- 3 year warranty with theft protection - we register your tool and take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! (1 year warranty as standard)
best Features Of The Festool BHC 18 Li Plus SDS Drill
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management: maximum performance, a superior service life and 100% maintenance-free
- Best power-to-weight ratio in its class: this Festool 18v hammer drill has a compact C-shape body and low weight with balanced distribution for excellent user comfort
- Vibration damping: this Festool cordless hammer drill has low vibration levels for safe and comfortable working
- Safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the drill suddenly seizes or tilts, eg. the drill bit jams
- Impact can be disabled for drilling brittle materials
- Electronic speed control: customise the speed to the application
- High-capacity 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries for an outstanding runtime!
- NEW AIRSTREAM battery system: see below for details
- Built-in LED work light for clear vision in poor lighting conditions
What Is Festool AIRSTREAM Technology?
Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM battery system aims to significantly increase your productivity!
The rapid charger features built-in cooling equipment for quicker charging and a 'to-the-minute' display which informs you when the battery can be used again. This means less guessing games and less wasted time!
The AIRSTREAM battery has targeted cooling via air ducts for a longer runtime and overall lifetime. It also features a built-in LED display which informs you of the battery's charge status, which again, wastes less time by keeping you informed!
- Voltage: 18v
- Gears: 1
- Idle engine speed: 0 - 1,100 min⁻¹
- Max. number of strokes: 4,895 min⁻¹
- Drilling diameter in concrete: 18mm
- Max. crown borer hole diameter: 68mm
- Max. torque in wood: 10 Nm
Max. torque in steel: 25 Nm
- Single impact energy: 1.8J
- Tool holder: SDS-Plus
- Weight (incl. battery): 2.6kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 88 x 237mm
- Part no: BHC 18 Li 5,2-Plus GB (574721)