Festool BHC 18 Li 18v SDS-Plus Drill (5.2Ah)
The Festool BHC 18 Li SDS-Plus hammer drill is a compact 18v machine that still provides you with excellent power levels.
What are the main features of the BHC 18 Li 5.2 Plus?
- Vibration dampening
- Brushless EC-TEC motor
- 5.2Ah lithium-ion batteries
- 2 modes: drilling and hammer drilling
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- LED light that automaticall switches on when the drill starts
Is this Festool SDS drill suitable for trade use?
Many of this machine's features make it ideal for professional tasks in a range of applications.
The BHC 18 Li is lightweight and has been designed with excellent balance, making it ideal for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly, and securing thermal insulation composite systems. It also has excellent vibration dampening, for safe and comfortable work.
It may be compact and lightweight but it still does not compromise on power. The brushless motor provides excellent power transfer for higher power levels, and it even monitors the application and provides only as much power as required, maximising runtime. The VE-TEC motor is also very durable and will shut down if the machine reaches a critical temperature or torque level, which increases the overall lifetime of the machine.
This Festool SDS-Plus drill is suitable for drilling up to 18mm in concrete, stone and masonry, and it is also suitable for electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in sandstone, brick and masonry. It is also possible for you to drill without impact, for tasks such as spot-drilling tiles.
- Toolholder: SDS-Plus
- Charging time: 90 min
- Idle engine speed: 0-1100 min-1
- Max. number of strokes: 4895 min-1
- Drilling Ø (beton): 18 mm
- Crown borer Ø: 68 mm
- Max. torque, wood/steel: 10/25 Nm
- Single impact energy: 1,8 J (EPTA)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 88 x 237 mm
- Weight with Li Ion: 2,6 kg
- TCL 3 charger
- 2 x 5.2 Ah Li-ion batteries
- Additional side-mounted hand grip
- Depth stop
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC