Festool C18 Li 18v Drill Driver (Naked)
The Festool C18 Li is an 18v battery drill driver with impressive ergonomics and a powerful brushless motor.
This cordless 18v drill driver is packaged without batteries or charger, to allow you to easily add it to a pre-existing Festool cordless set. It does however contain a variety of accessories and attachments.
What are the key features of this Festool 18v cordless drill?
- Brushless EC-TEC motor: powerful and durable (see below for full details)
- Lightweight and ergonomically-designed with perfect balance, making it more comfortable for you to use even overhead or for long periods of time
- FastFix interface and Cetrotec tool-change system allow you to swap accessories and attachments quickly and easily, improving your working efficiency
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off enables you to perform precise screwdriving tasks
What are the advantages of the Festool EC-TEC brushless motor?
In a brushed motor, the brushes wear down quickly. When you remove the brushes, you remove the primary cause of wear! This makes the motor more durable, and ensures a longer lifetime.
The EC-TEC motor provides you with higher power levels but lower energy consumption, for improved efficiency. Additionally, if the machine reaches a critical state it limits the energy flow to protect the electronics.
The final feature is the intelligent drive control. This is an integral sensor system that ensures the efficient, true running of the motor, as well as accurate speed adjustment.
Overall, this Festool drill is ideal for a range of tasks in interior and shop fitting, furniture assembly, carpentry, and joinery. It is also the perfect tool for studwork and industrial use when fastening in series production.
More Drill Drivers...
Drill Drivers More Deals!
We've got much more choice, see our Drill Drivers
Huge Selection of
Professional Drill Bits
- Gears: 2
- Idling speed, 1st gear: 0-450 min¹
Idling speed, 2nd gear: 0-1500 min¹
- Drilling diameter, wood: 40 mm
Drilling diameter, steel: 16 mm
- Torque adjustment 0,8-8/0,8-6 Nm
- Max. torque, wood: 27 Nm
Max. torque, steel: 45 Nm
- Chuck range: 1,5-13 mm
- Charging time (5.2Ah Li-ion): 90 min
- Weight (incl battery): 1,7 kg
- Basic/naked tool - batteries and charger not included
- CENTROTEC tool chuck
- CENTROTEC bit holder
- FastFix keyless chuck 13 mm
- PZ 2 bit
- 49 x 98 x 71 yellow plastic container
- 98 x 147 x 71 green plastic container
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC